Welcome to the September Pals Blog Hop. This month we are showing off our favorite new products from the new Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog. We hope you enjoy our projects!
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
Hello! Welcome to seejanestamp.com! Thank you for hopping by today! I had a really hard time choosing what to showcase. I love so much of the holiday catalog that I couldn’t decide on just one product so I choose a bunch of them!!
I started off with crumbcake and added several strips of washi tape from the new color me autumn and Santa & Co. Such fun colors and patterns!
Although I don’t do Project Life, I bought the Seasonal Snapshot Accessory Pack because I like some of the embellishments that came in the set. I decided that the acetate specialty card – scare up some fun – would work perfectly as long as I covered up some of the words. So I used the Eat, Drink and stamp from the Holiday Invitation to make a whole different saying. I love using something in an unexpected way!
I popped the acetate card up just a smidge and then added the new natural and olive twine. This stuff is heavenly! And the new gold buttons – love! I think what I love most about the holiday catalog is the amount of items that can be used for something other than a holiday!! Lots of bang for the buck! I hope you enjoyed my project today!
The next stop is Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you next month.
- Kim Czenszak at LiveLoveStamp
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Create With Susan
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Becky Gifford at The Social Stamper
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly's Creative Corner
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Katy McGloin at Just fun Stamping
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin' Jackie
- Shannon Jaramillo at www.EZPeasyCards.com
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin' Sunshine
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Katie Ferguson at Cottage Paper
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog
- Amy Hoptay at Inking of You!
- Amanda Merrill at Inkflair
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin'
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Amy Williams at Stamps and Spice
- Rae Harper-Burnet at WildWestPaperArts.com
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- September Gray at SeptemberGray.com
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven's Retreat
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb...
- Angie Valle-Peters at Paperluxuries
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery's Owlery
Supplies: CS: SU! crumbcake. Stamps: SU! Holiday Invitation. SU! Seasonal Snapshot Project Life Accessory Pack. Ink: memento black. Washi: SU! color me autumn and Santa & Co. Embellies: SU! basic gold buttons, linen thread, hexagon punch, natural & old olive two tone twine.