Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for October where we are celebrating an early Fall season by sharing Halloween and Autumn projects using our wonderful Stampin’ Up! supplies. We hope you enjoy our creations!
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Ronna Butt at www.cardstockcastle.com, number 13 on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects.
Hello all! I am glad you could join us today! Today’s card is very CAS and celebrates acorns! I am not sure when it happened but I have developed a sudden affinity for acorns! I could hardly wait to get my hands on the acorn punch!
I ran a piece of so saffron, crumbcake, and thicker white thru the woodgrain embossing folder. Then I punched out the acorns from the saffron and crumbcake and glued together. If you haven’t tried the new fine line glue – you should – I am in love with this stuff!
I added linen thread and a couple of pearls to the acorns. I glued one acorn to the white cardstock and popped the other up a bit for some dimension. I stamped the sentiment (before I ran thru the embossing folder), added a candy dot and was done.
Thanks for stopping and enjoy the rest of your hop!
The next stop is Susan Itell at Simple Stampin, number 15 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting; I hope to see you on next month’s Pals Hop!
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Peggy Noe at Prettypapercards
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Ronna Butt at www.cardstockcastle.com
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Becky Volpp at Inkblossomwithbecky
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery’s Owlery
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts