Welcome to the Pals November Blog Hop, we’re so thankful you stopped by. This month we’re showcasing projects that feature Stampin’ Up! Thanksgiving and “Thank You” products. We hope you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or you may have come from the previous blog on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you can enjoy each and every beautiful project.
Welcome! Today I made this fun clean and simple card for you! I started by using one of the Bohemian Borders to create the pattern on the very vanilla cardstock. I opted to use a bit of an ombre effect in my colors by using four dark inks and then four light inks. After stamping, I decided this card could use a bit of texture and instead of using an embossing folder, I pulled out my trusty simply scored scoring board and made a tiny grid pattern.
I spotlighted the sentiment made with the washi tape punch by adding a bit of Bermuda bay cardstock on the edges. A bit of silver cording and a mixture of rhinestones, candy dots, and enamel dots add a bit of bling to the card. Although I started off by using traditional Thanksgiving colors, the Bermuda bay brings a bit of an unexpected element to the card and gives it just the zing it needs!
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Jennifer Michalski at Stampin' Serenity
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Kim Jolley at Stampin' Artfully
- Becky Volpp at InkBlossomwithBecky
- Peggy Noe at Prettypapercards
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly's Creative Corner
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin'
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin' Jackie
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Karen Hallam at Karen's Stampin' Habit!
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Debra Simonis at Deb's Stampin' Grounds
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin' Sunshine
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
Supplies: CS: SU! very vanilla, crumbcake, and Bermuda bay. Stamps: SU! Bohemian Borders and Teeny Tiny Wishes. Inks: SU! old olive, tangelo twist, Bermuda bay, delightful Dijon, pear pizzazz, pumpkin pie, pool party, crushed curry. Memento black. Other: SU! washi punch. Scoring tool. Candy dots, rhinestones, and Home for Christmas enamel dots. Silver cording trim.