I started by stamping off the palm frond twice before stamping on the card front. Then I added the sentiment in full strength ink. I added a piece of black on one side and the pattern paper on the other.
I ran everything thru the linen impression plate (natch!) and layered everything on the card base. At the last minute I remembered I needed something in the upper right side so I added the candy dots.
I had just finished the first run of this card when I discovered red ink on my hand that I had smeared all over the card! So I did a quick redo and that is what you see here.
Thanks for stopping by today! Be sure to pop in tomorrow for a new Retro Rubber Challenge!
Supplies: SU! very vanilla, basic black and modern medley dsp. Inks: Memento black. Stamps: SU! awesomely artistic. Verve scripture medley 3. Dies: PTI linen impression plate.